Frequently Asked Question - Goats Milk Soap
What are the benefits of using Goats Milk Soap?
- Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
- Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
- Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.
- Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
- Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
Is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
What are the ingredients in your Goats Milk Soap bars?
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin) Goat’s Milk Purified, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent) Sorbitol (moisturizer) Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer) Soy bean protein (conditioner) Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)