Items may be damaged or broken if they:
- Are dropped or mistreated
- Stored incorrectly
- Come in contact with perfumes, cosmetics, hair products, moisturisers and water
Your polymer clay products can be wiped with a damp cloth/baby wipe or for stubborn stains I find a magic eraser to work wonderfully.
For glitter/foiled/varnished pieces please take extreme care when cleaning and only clean lightly with a damp cloth with water. Due to the delicate nature of these products please do not scrub.
Resin Homewares Care Instructions
- Our resin homewares are for the service and presentation of cold food only.
- Do NOT use for storing food.
- Do NOT use hot food or liquids in them.
- Do NOT place in dishwasher
- Do NOT place in the microwave
- Wash with warm soapy water and rub them with cooking oil to keep their colours beautiful and shiny.
- These bowls may stain so please do not use with dips or food that stains such as beetroot etc.
- Colours and patterns will vary from item to item.
- These are handmade pieces.