Items may be damaged or broken if they:
- Are dropped or mistreated
- Stored incorrectly
- Come in contact with perfumes, cosmetics, hair products, moisturisers and water
Your polymer clay products can be wiped with a damp cloth/baby wipe or for stubborn stains I find a magic eraser to work wonderfully.
For glitter/foiled/varnished pieces please take extreme care when cleaning and only clean lightly with a damp cloth with water. Due to the delicate nature of these products please do not scrub.
Resin Homewares Care Instruction
Our resin homewares are made using FDA approved food safe resin. We highly suggest that you only use our pieces for the use/presentation of cold or dry food only. Do not suggest you use with hot foods or liquids above 50°C
- Our resin homewares are for the service and presentation of cold food only.
- Do NOT use for storing food.
- Do NOT use hot food or liquids in them.
- Do NOT place in dishwasher
- Do NOT place in the microwave
- Wash with warm soapy water and rub them with cooking oil to keep their colours beautiful and shiny.
- These bowls may stain so please do not use with dips or food that stains such as beetroot etc.
- Colours and patterns will vary from item to item.
- These are handmade pieces